Effective date: __December 2020
The Ernesto.Net website located on www.ernesto.net (“Site”) and the Ernesto.Net Mobile Applications (“App”) available on Apple App Store (IOS) and Google Play Store (Android), are owned and operated by Ernesto.Net from the United States. Ernesto.Net respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
It is Ernesto.Net’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the account or access of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
Copyright & Trademarks
The Ernesto.Net website and the Ernesto.Net App contains materials including, but not limited to, text, images, designs, photographs, videos, audio clips, graphics, button icons, pictures, advertising copy, URLs, technology, software, and the overall arrangement or “look and feel” of such materials including copyrightable material, as well as trademarks, logos, and service marks that belong to either Ernesto.Net, its licensors, licensees or other third parties (collectively the “Content”). The Website, the App and the Content are owned, licensed, or controlled by Ernesto.Net, its licensors, and all right, title, interest in and to the Content, the Website, the App are the property of Ernesto.Net, its licensors, or certain other third parties and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, trade dress, patent or other intellectual property rights and laws to the fullest extent possible. By using the Ernesto.Net Website or the Ernesto.Net App, you will not obtain any ownership or intellectual property or other interest in any item or content on the Website. Subject to your agreement and compliance with this Agreement, Ernesto.Net grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-assignable, revocable license to access, display, view, and use the services for your own personal, non-commercial use only. You agree that Ernesto.Net may immediately and, without notice to you, suspend or terminate the availability of the Website, the App, its Content, or the Services without any liability to you or any third party.
Ernesto.Net has carefully compiled the contents of the website and the App in accordance with their current state of knowledge. Access to and use of this website, as well as web sites related or connected to this by links, are at the user’s own risk and responsibility. Damage and warranty claims arising from missing or incorrect data are excluded. Ernesto.Net bears no responsibility or liability for damage of any kind, also for indirect or consequential damages resulting from access to or use of this website, App or websites related or connected to this by links.
Links to other websites
Ernesto.Net website and App can contain links (cross references) to websites that are run by third parties. Ernesto.Net takes no responsibility for the content of these other websites.
YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, COPY, REPRODUCE, REPUBLISH, UPLOAD, POST, TRANSMIT, OR DISTRIBUTE, IN ANY MANNER, THE MATERIAL ON OUR WEBSITE, INCLUDING TEXT, GRAPHICS, CODE AND/OR SOFTWARE. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original material on any copy you make of the material. You may not sell or modify the material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. If you violate any of the terms or conditions, your permission to use the material automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the material.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, Ernesto.Net will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Ernesto.Net website (the “Site”) that are reported to Ernesto.Net’s Designated Copyright Agent, identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Ernesto.Net’s Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of the Notice as described below, Ernesto.Net will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Site.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Ernesto.Net’s Designated Copyright Agent:
Copyright Agent c/o Ernesto.Net.