Geared for experienced Tableau users with data analysis backgrounds and interests, Advanced Tableau is a two-day, lab-intensive hands-on course that deep dives into next-level data analytics using Tableau.
This skills-focused course is approximately 50% hands-on, combining expert lecture, real-world demonstrations and group discussions with machine-based practical labs and exercises.In this course you will learn about:
· Why Data Visualization is Needed
· Connecting to the databases and make basic charts and graphs.
· How to make Advance Charts and Graphs.
· Scripting functionality and organizing data for effective results.
· More advanced visualizations for various analytical requirements
· Creating Time based calculations.
· Using location analytics capabilities to put geographic and other spatial context to your analysis.
· Blending and arranging data from multiple source systems for effective analysis.
· How to Integrate Tableau with R and Hadoop, Statistical Analytics, and social media analytics.
· Working in real time environment for Tableau Projects leveraging the course mini project.
· The requirement and creating various dashboards, story boards, deploying your dashboards for the project
- Why Data Visualization is Needed 00:00:00
- Connect to the databases and make basic charts and graphs. 00:00:00
- Make Advance Charts and Graphs. 00:00:00
- Learn about more advanced visualizations for various analytical requirements 00:00:00
- Location analytics capabilities to put geographic and other spatial context to your analysis. 00:00:00
- Integration of Tableau with R and Hadoop, Statistical Analytics, and social media analytics 00:00:00