Implementing Big Data & Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Business Professionals is an introductory-level course that delves into the core AI and how AI can be practically exploited in the modern business sense.
March 24, 2021
This course introduces AI from a practical applied business perspective.
In this course you learn about:
· Learn which data is most useful to collect now and why it’s important to start collecting that data as soon as possible
· Understand the intersection between big data, data science and AI (Machine Learning / Deep Learning) and how they can help you reach your business goals and gain a competitive advantage.
· Understand the factors that go into choosing a Data Science system, including whether to go with a cloud-based solution
· Explore common tools and technologies to aid in making informed decisions
· Gain the skills required to build your DS/ AI team
- How Big Data exploded and what has changed to make “data” the new “oil” 00:00:00
- The history of AI to ML to DL and an introduction to Neural Networks. 00:00:00
- 20+ of the most common business use cases 00:00:00
- Step by step instructions for scoping your data science initiative based on your business goals, stakeholder input, putting together project teams, and determining the most relevant metrics 00:00:00
- Choosing your technology for your proposed use case 00:00:00
- Principles in privacy, data protection, regulatory compliance and data governance and their impact on legal, reputational, and internal perspectives. 00:00:00
- Discussions of 00:00:00