Introduction to CI / CD is a one-day fast track course that provides attendees with an in-depth review of the skills required to implement the DevOps practices of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
March 2, 2021
The course is intended for IT Professionals who are interested in migrating into development, with the goal of establishing a DevOps culture. The course is also suited for Developers who want to learn more about the development processes of DevOps, with the goal of expanding upon Agile processes for rapid delivery.
This course uses Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) and Microsoft Azure in the instructor demonstrations and practice labs.
- Continuous Integration 00:00:00
- Pipelines and Agents 00:00:00
- Package Management 00:00:00
- Module 3 | Continuous Delivery 00:00:00
- Release Pipelines 00:00:00
- Environments and Tasks 00:00:00
- Test Automation 00:00:00
- Advanced Delivery 00:00:00
- Continuous Deployment 00:00:00
- Advanced Continuous Deployment 00:00:00