This course is about Machine Learning which is a subset of artificial intelligence that creates systems to learn and predict outcomes without manually programming a computer. ML is unique within the AI field because it has made the largest real impact for businesses to date.
Machine learning has become a very popular topic in recent years, but despite technology advances, many companies have a hard time putting it to work. This course will help you to learn various elements that can best be used by companies today.
In this course, you will be able to learn:
- Understand the broad classifications of data: quantitative vs qualitative.
- Understand the core statistics that underpin all data analysis.
- Understand inferential and differential statistics and how they apply to data analysis.
- Apply univariate and multivariate analysis to financial data sets.
- Demonstrate the ability to profile data (inspecting rows of data, and reading data sets).
- Detect and remediate missing, miscoded and anomalous data.
- Understand regression analysis.
- Understand how numerical python and panel data can be used in big data analytics.
- Introduce the basics of the Pandas Series object and DataFrame.
- Develop simple summaries and exploratory graphs that optimize data visualization at various stages of data analysis.
- Explain how the fundamental variation of graphs and corresponding quantitative relationships can be paired with optimal visual components and techniques.
- Introduce a brief capstone project that utilizes several data analysis techniques.
- Module 1: Introduction to Data Analysis Deck Unlimited
- Module 1: Introduction to Data Analysis Lab Unlimited
- Module 2: Introduction to Statistics Deck Unlimited
- Module 2: Introduction to Statistics Lab Unlimited
- Module 3 : Probability Distributions Deck Unlimited
- Module 3 : Probability Distributions Lab Unlimited
- Module 5: Data Cleaning and Exploratory Data Analysis Deck Unlimited
- Module 5: Data Cleaning and Exploratory Data Analysis Lab Unlimited
- Module 7: Working with Pandas Data Frames Deck Unlimited
- Module 7: Working with Pandas Data Frames Lab Unlimited
- Module 9: Aggregating Pandas Data Frames Deck Unlimited
- Module 9: Aggregating Pandas Data Frames Lab Unlimited
- Module 11: Plotting with Seaborn and Customization Techniques Deck Unlimited
- Module 11: Plotting with Seaborn and Customization Techniques Lab Unlimited
- Module 13: Rule-Based Anomaly Detection Deck Unlimited
- Module 13: Rule-Based Anomaly Detection Lab Unlimited