Mastering Test Driven Development using JUnit is a five-day, comprehensive hands-on test-driven development / JUnit / TDD training course geared for developers who need to get up and running with essential Test-driven development programming skills using JUnit and various open-source testing frameworks.
March 4, 2021
This skills-centric course is about 50% hands-on lab and 50% lecture, designed to train attendees in core TDD skills, coupling the most current, effective techniques with the soundest industry practices. In this course you will learn about:
· Understand JUnit.
· Understand and use the JUnit Test Runner interface.
· Use JUnit to drive the implementation of Java code.
· Test applications using native IDE support.
· Best practices and patterns for test development.
· Understand JUnit’s strengths and weaknesses
· Understand the role of debugging when done in conjunction with tests.
· Understand not only the fundamentals of the TDD using Java, but also its importance, uses, strengths and weaknesses.
· Understand how JUnit affects your perspective on development and increases your focus on a task.
· Learn good JUnit coding style.
· Create well-structured JUnit programs.
· Compile and execute programs using JUnit, jWebUnit, and DBUnit using the IDE of your choice.
· How to extend testing with mock objects using EasyMock.
· Look at refactoring techniques available to make code as reusable/robust as possible.
· Discuss various testing techniques.
- Test-Driven Development 00:00:00
- Unit Testing Fundamentals 00:00:00
- Jumpstart: JUnit 00:00:00
- Test Annotation 00:00:00
- Hamcrest 00:00:00
- Parameterized Tests 00:00:00
- Theories 00:00:00
- JUnit Best Practices 00:00:00
- Web Testing: jWebUnit/HttpUnit 00:00:00
- Mocking of Components 00:00:00
- Mock Objects and EasyMock 00:00:00
- PowerMock 00:00:00
- Adding Testing to the Build Process 00:00:00
- Resources 00:00:00