Working in a hands-on learning environment, you’ll explore the essentials of working with MapReduce and Hadoop, as well as the Hadoop Ecosystem and NoSQL. The course then reviews Learning from Big Data, and dives into Neural Networks within Big Data. The course also covers Deep Big Data Analytics, Natural Language Processing, Data Science Theory and Methods and wraps with a survey of the latest techniques used in modern Data Visualization.
Working in a hands-on learning environment, you’ll learn about and explore:
· NoSQL databases and Hadoop Ecosystem tools for analyzing large-scale, unstructured data sets
· Learn to use Artificial Intelligence frameworks for big data
· Understand complex problems with algorithms
· Natural language processing, social network analysis, and data visualization concepts
· Design stratagems to leverage data using Machine Learning process
· Apply Deep Learning techniques to prepare data for modeling