Geared for experienced C++ developers, Object-Oriented Design Patterns and Best Practices in C++ (with Gang of Four and SOLID Principles) is lab-intensive hands-on design patterns training course that explores the most common object-oriented design patterns (Gang of Four) and how to use these patterns to develop solid, robust and reusable software development applications.
In this course, you will learn how to effectively assign responsibilities using the patterns and principles of SOLID. Throughout the remainder of the course, we will explore a wide variety of design patterns, targeting levels of coverage to focus on the most commonly used Patterns and to simply survey others. This course consists of approximately 50% hands-on lab work (Patterns).
- Design Goals 00:00:00
- Smells 00:00:00
- SOLID Design 00:00:00
- Introduction to Design Patterns 00:00:00
- Patterns and Principles 00:00:00
- Each Pattern below will include: 00:00:00
- Creational Patterns 00:00:00
- Structural Patterns 00:00:00
- Behavioral Patterns 00:00:00