Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 19C (OEM 19c) is a comprehensive, hands-on course that explores the core functionality of Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control and how to use Cloud Control to manage an enterprise-computing environment.
March 3, 2021
Our engaging instructors and mentors are highly-experienced practitioners who bring years of current "on-the-job" experience into every classroom. In this course you will learn about:
· Use Cloud Control to organize your managed enterprise.
· Describe roles and privileges.
· Monitor the overall performance and health of your managed system.
· Manage incidents and set up notifications.
· Use the Job System to automate commonly performed tasks.
· Patch and provision new systems.
· View, search, and compare configurations.
· Explain compliance policies and evaluate policy violations.
· Create and use Cloud Control reports.
- Describe Enterprise Manager Cloud Control as a single point of management and explain the benefits it provides 00:00:00
- Describe the course structure and its relationship with other courses 00:00:00
- Explain the system configuration for the course practices 00:00:00
- Confirm your understanding of the Cloud Control architecture 00:00:00
- Explore the Enterprise Manager interface 00:00:00
- Define and distinguish Enterprise Manager groups 00:00:00
- Describe the benefits of using groups 00:00:00
- Explain target properties and how they relate to groups 00:00:00
- Create various types of groups 00:00:00
- Set up a monitoring hierarchy 00:00:00
- Identify how access to Cloud Control targets is controlled 00:00:00
- Define roles and privileges and how they relate to groups 00:00:00
- Distinguish between various types of roles 00:00:00
- Describe target credentials and their types 00:00:00
- Describe the use of events, incidents, and problems in Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 00:00:00
- Access Incident Manager to manage events, incidents, and problems 00:00:00
- Perform incident lifecycle operations 00:00:00
- Define and describe jobs and related terms 00:00:00
- Explain the difference between job steps, executions, and job runs 00:00:00
- Distinguish predefined jobs from customizable jobs 00:00:00
- Create and manage jobs of different types 00:00:00
- View job activity 00:00:00
- Use the job library 00:00:00
- Define software lifecycle management 00:00:00
- Describe the different roles and responsibilities 00:00:00
- Define provisioning, patching, and the Software Library 00:00:00
- Review configuration of the Software Library 00:00:00
- Use deployment procedures for provisioning and patching automation 00:00:00
- Patch software 00:00:00
- Define bare metal provisioning 00:00:00
- Define compliance management: framework, standards, rules, and facets 00:00:00
- Describe the predefined compliance standards 00:00:00
- Assign compliance standards to targets 00:00:00
- Explain the compliance evaluation method 00:00:00
- Analyze compliance results 00:00:00