Oracle Database 19c Multitenant Architecture is a three-day hands-on course that explores the multitenant architecture and the different types of pluggable databases (PDBs) in multitenant container databases (CDBs).
This course is approximately 50% hands-on, combining expert lecture, real-world demonstrations and group discussions with machine-based practical labs and exercises. In this course you will learn about:
· Core concepts of regular PDBs
· Creating a CDB, and then using different methods to create PDBs.
· How to start and shut down a CDB and how to open and close a PDB.
· Security aspects in CDBs and PDBs in various areas like privileges and roles, lockdown profiles, auditing, Database Vault, and encryption.
· Availability through backup, duplicate, recovery, and flashback topics and then performance, monitoring, and resources allocation management in CDBs and PDBs.
· How you can move data from a non-CDB environment to a PDB.
· How to move data between PDBs by using utilities such as the export and import features of Oracle Data Pump, SQL*Loader, external tables, and Oracle Recovery Manager.
- CDB Basics 00:00:00
- CDB and Regular PDBs 00:00:00
- Application PDBs and Application Installation 00:00:00
- PDB Creation 00:00:00
- CDB and PDB Management 00:00:00
- Storage 00:00:00
- Security 00:00:00
- Backup and Duplicate 00:00:00
- Recovery and Flashback 00:00:00
- Performance 00:00:00
- Resources Allocation 00:00:00