This instructor-led course provides a guided, hands-on approach for new users to manage their infrastructure using the power of Puppet’s products. Lab-focused and opinionated, Getting Started with Puppet provides a faster way to bring your IT environment under control by using Puppet, tasks and Bolt, Puppet Development Kit (PDK) and the Puppet Forge. Leave class with the tools and resources you need to automate your infrastructure and get up and running faster than ever.
- How to set up a Puppet development environment
- How to bring an unmanaged IT infrastructure under control
- How and when to run ad hoc tasks with Bolt and Puppet tasks
- How and when to manage system state using Puppet modules
- How to manage Windows and Linux servers using a common Puppet codebase
- Puppet Introduction 00:00:00