In this course you will learn strategies that will change your way of thinking about problems (especially data problems), show you how to break unhelpful patterns, and find a creative solution to any existing or future problems.
Thinking outside of the box - this technique is based on understanding how your brain represents a problem/issue. It is important to understand that we are individuals and so the representations of the problem will vary. There is no right or wrong representation and that's what makes this technique different and successful - it is based on YOU. Once you understand how YOU represent the Problem and how YOU represent the Solution you will know how to perceive problems as new solutions. Please note this will take PRACTICE.
• Define creativity
• Differentiate between creativity and innovation
• Work toward achieving the benefits of creativity for business success
• Successfully build a creative team and work culture
• Learn techniques for effective brainstorming
• Identify the stages of the creative process
• Understand the barriers of creativity
• Use tools to help find your creative mind