The Elastic Stack is a powerful combination of tools for techniques such as distributed search, analytics, logging, and visualization of data. Elastic Stack 7.0 encompasses new features and capabilities that will enable you to find unique insights into analytics using these techniques.
This course will give you fundamental understanding of the stack components, features, and benefits, and teaches them the skills required to use it efficiently to build powerful real-time data processing applications. The first few sections of the course teach students how to set up the stack by installing tools and exploring their basic configurations. Students will then get up to speed with using Elasticsearch for distributed searching and analytics, Logstash for logging, and Kibana for data visualization. The course also explores the technique of creating custom plugins using Kibana and Beats, as well as coverage of the Elastic X-Pack, a useful extension for effective security and monitoring. The course also includes helpful tips on how to use Elastic Cloud and deploy Elastic Stack in production environments.
In this course, you will learn the following:
- Gain access to new features and updates introduced in Elastic Stack 7.0
- Grasp the fundamentals of Elastic Stack including Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana
- Explore useful tips for using Elastic Cloud and deploying Elastic Stack in production environments.
- Discover powerful analytics capabilities through aggregations using Elasticsearch.
- Install and configure an Elasticsearch architecture.
- Solve the full-text search problem with Elasticsearch.
- Build a data pipeline to transfer data from a variety of sources into Elasticsearch for analysis.
- Create interactive dashboards for effective storytelling with your data using Kibana.
- Learn how to secure, monitor, and use Elastic Stack’s alerting and reporting capabilities!
- Take applications to an on-premise or cloud-based production environment with Elastic Stack
- Module 1: Introducing Elastic Stack Deck Unlimited
- Module 1: Introducing Elastic Stack Lab Unlimited
- Module 2: Getting Started with Elasticsearch Deck Unlimited
- Module 2: Getting Started with Elasticsearch Lab Unlimited
- Module 3: Searching – What is Relevant Deck Unlimited
- Module 3: Searching – What is Relevant Lab Unlimited
- Module 5: Analyzing Log Data Deck Unlimited
- Module 5: Analyzing Log Data Lab Unlimited
- Module 7: Visualizing Data with Kibana Deck Unlimited
- Module 7: Visualizing Data with Kibana Lab Unlimited
- Module 9: Running Elastic Stack in Production Deck Unlimited
- Module 9: Running Elastic Stack in Production Lab Unlimited